Variaty of examples of russian guitar music styles - pretty hard to find pieces by Mihail Vysotsky and Alexander Sihra, XIX century Russian guitar virtuosos, along with guitar adaptions of Dmitry Bortnyansky and novelty tunes by Sergey Rudnev and guitar modernist Nikita Koshkin.
01. M. Vysotskij - 'Ah, My Mother, I Have Headache' (Variations)
02. M. Vysotskij - Mazurka
03. M. Vysotskij - 'Ah, Ne Pava_.'
04. D. Bortnyanskij - Adagio and rondo from sonata for clavier
05. A. Sihra - Mazurka
06. A. Sihra - 'Ah, No Autumn Leaf' (Variations)
07. A. Sihra - Two ecossesses
08. A. Sihra - Concert etude _1
09. S. Rudnev - 'Anciant Linden' (Fantasia)
10. N. Koshkin - 'The Fall of Birds' (Andante quasi Passacaglia e Toccata)
The Prisoners "Live at The Pindar of Wakefield, London" 1984 - British 1960s garage / mod-inspired band formed in 1982 in Chatham, Kent, England. Signed to Stiff Records, but later forced to disband in 1986 following t...
6 hours ago