Friday, 21 October 2011
Chet Atkins - Singing, Vol. 1
Why Don't You Leave Me Alone
Aintcha Tired Of Makin Me Blue
I'm Gonna Get Tight
Standing Room Only
Dont Hand Me That Line
(I Know My Baby Loves Me) In Her Own Peculiar Way
My Guitar Is My Sweetheart
I'm Pickin The Blues
Gone, Gone, Gone
Save Your Money
(I Maybe Color Blind But) I Know When I'm Blue
Money, Marbles And Chalk
Wednesday Night Waltz
Guitar Waltz
Telling My Troubles To My Old Guitar
I Was Bitten By The Same Bug Twice
One More Chance
Boogie Man Boogie
More music here...
>>89M
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(17)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
▼
2011
(16)
▼
October
(2)
Chet Atkins - Singing, Vol. 1
Smashing Time (1964)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
2010
(47)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(13)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
Tags
acoustic guitar
(3)
Alexander Zatsepin
(1)
Alvino Rey
(1)
Andres Segovia
(1)
Ansambel Apelsin
(1)
australian rock-n-roll
(1)
Bob Brozman
(3)
bottleneck
(1)
Chet Atkins
(12)
Duane Eddy
(3)
Everly Brothers
(1)
Freddie and the Drillers
(4)
garage
(1)
hawaii
(4)
Hawaiian
(2)
hot rod
(1)
instrumental
(26)
jazz
(1)
Jerry Reed
(1)
Jimmy Bryant
(2)
John Leyton
(1)
Johnny Rebb
(1)
lap steel
(2)
Ledward Kaapana
(2)
Les Sunlights
(1)
Marcel dadi
(4)
Marty Robbins
(1)
Merle Travis
(3)
Nokie Edwards
(2)
Play Guitar with...
(5)
Ricky Nelson
(1)
rockabilly
(1)
Roy Smeck
(1)
russian
(2)
Skiffle City Ramblers
(1)
Soviet movies
(5)
surf
(4)
Takeshi Terauchi
(1)
The Atlantics
(2)
The Avengers
(1)
The Easybeats
(1)
The Shadows
(2)
The Spotnicks
(3)
The Sweet
(1)
The Ventures
(14)
Thom Bresh
(1)
Tielman Brothers
(1)
tutorial
(4)
TV
(1)
video
(18)
My Blog List
Western Swing on 78
-
SURF MEXICO surf music from mexico to the world
-
GARAGE PUNK 66
-
TWILIGHTZONE!
-
Trustar Vibrations
-
¡¡¡SOLO QUIERO FUZZ&ROLL!!!
-
Fat City Cigar Lounge
-
Rato Records Blog
-
El Malandro
View my complete profile
Followers
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment